Quiet double-room in large ground floor tenement
Hi there, Natasha here.
I'm looking for someone to fill my room and share a space with my awesome flatmate, Cordelia. The bedroom will be available from 15th September but we can be flexible if you would prefer to move in earlier.
It is a double room, unfurnished, and comes with a nice large cupboard for your books/clothes/stamp collection. Plenty of storage space.
The flat itself is very spacious and bright. It comes with:
- A shared bathroom, complete with a gas powered bath and shower (great water pressure).
- A large living room space with a cozy sofa and armchair but there will be space for more furniture if you'd like to add anything
- A kitchen with two fridges and gas hobs
- A pantry
- A shoe and coat cupboard
The flat is a 3 minute walk from Crossmyloof train station. 5 minutes away from Morrisons and the lively Pollokshaws road where you can access plenty of shops, cafes, pubs, takeaways and clubs. It's also 10 minutes away from Queens park and 15 minutes away from Pollok Country Park. There is also free on-the-street parking outside the flat.
Bills (including Internet, gas, electric, & Council Tax) are about £100-ish per month all together.
Looking for a female or LGBT male flatmate. No students please :). Feel free to reach out so we can arrange a visit and have a chat.
Looking forward to hear from you!
- Flat share
- £315 pcm (double)
- 15 Sep 2019
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Music, writing, gaming, cooking
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate