Flat Share 3min walk Cathcart Railway Station
I am looking for a flat-mate from March 2020 onwards for my immacculate 2nd level flat.
The flat enjoys a quiet and peaceful location within walking distance of Cathcart Railway station giving excellent access to the city centre and the rest of Glasgow.
The flat is an ideal choice for a professional or student who are looking for a medium-long term home in a very nice part of the south side of Glasgow.
Regarding fees, contact me directly for complete information on this.
I myself am resident in one of the two bedrooms and live a rather hectic lifestyle with my work which involves a lot of traveling abroad. Hence, there may be several weeks of my being absent at a time; something you may love depending on what kind of person you are. If you are looking for a flat-mate whom you can regularly spend time and interact with, this is not the flat for you. I speak a little Polish and Spanish; not fluent but usually enough to communicate at a basic level.
In addition to your bedroom, at your disposal is a lovely living room, bathroom and kitchen which are shared spaces.
For any details you wish to know, please contact me and ask whatever questions you like and whether you would like to arrange a viewing (which will start late february). Please include all details; for instance, how long you prefer to stay minimum and when you want to move in.
- Kitchen has a stove, an oven, a washing machine, a fridge, a blender, toaster, rice-cooker, crock pot (slow cooker) and most common, useful appliances. There is no dishwasher.
- Bathroom has an electric shower
- While there is parking space in the corner of the street, don't count on there being ready-available spaces if you are a driver! There are nearby streets where spaces can be found however.
- There is no TV in the apartment as I do not have a TV license or watch live TV on tablets/laptops etc. If you really want one however, I can buy a new TV for your use as long as you cover the TV license (regardless of whether you stay a full year or not). Should you wish to bring your own TV we can split the TV license cost.
- The Plusnet broadband is fast enough for most endeavours including youtube streaming but it is not ultra-high speed like virgin fibre.
- The vacancy is for one person also, not for couples and while you are welcome to have friends over, the apartment is not for partying or mass social gatherings of any kind.
- There is a small garden at the back of the apartment where there is segregated waste for all rubbish to be taken to (and all rules followed).
- Flat share
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Travel, gym, MMA, food, hiking, movies
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord