A room for rent in Dennistoun (incl Bill)
PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK OR ANY OTHER PLATFORMS!!!!
A room available in a two bedroom flat close to Strathclyde uni and city centre. Your flatmate is a male postgraduate student at Strathclyde who respects boundaries!
There are co-op, LIDL, Tesco, B&Q in a walking distance. There are many small shops too, along Duke street and Alexandra parade.
It's cheap because there are few faults in the flat.
I don't want you to waste your time on doing flat viewing just to see those faults, I give you the list in advance:
1. The door in your room doesn't fully close (see the picture).
2. Your room will have a boiler.
3. I made a shower curtain rails because there were none (see the picture)
4. Kitchen stove is a bit faulty (one of 4 is not working)
Other than that, it's a good room I guess.
Bills (internet, gas, electricity) are included in the rent.
Internet is BT's 50mbps one (who cares about anything else right!?).
There is a working washing machine.
I work from home for now, if you want to do viewing, just contact me!
- Flat share
- £300 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- University of Strathclyde in Glasgow
- music, travelling, food, science
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate