Double room in well-lit city centre tenement
My wonderful flatmate is moving out with her partner in May, so I am looking for somebody to move into her room.
The flat is a cosy third-floor tenement located on the fringes of the city centre, very close to Great Western Road. Less than 5 minutes walk from the Cowcaddens subway stop, Sauchiehall St and a Tesco. The 6 bus stops right on the doorstep.
- Fully furnished
- Great natural light (well, as light as Glasgow will let it be!)
- Small kitchen with a new stovetop. Still big enough for my current flatmate to nurture her baking obsession! Just no room to sit
- Friendly landlord
- Small bathroom with a bath/shower
- Generous double-sized bedroom with a mattress purchased new in October 2017
- Adequate storage space
- Shared living room
- No parking
- Washing machine
- About £470 pcm including rent and all bills (electricity, gas, council tax, internet). Deposit £250.
- 2 gyms a 5-minute walk away
- CCA and GFT a 5-minute walk away
You’ll be living with me, an easy-going young professional working in mental health and music. I’m always up for a Buffy marathon over a whisky or tea. I like having a sing and a play on the guitar/piano, so you’ll get the occasional free performance (through the walls). I always play at reasonable hours and usually when I have the flat to myself.
I’m looking for:
- A friendly female-identifying human being
- Reliable, clean young professional who’s up for a laugh/chat/shared meal
- No pets allowed
- No smokers
- Someone with a green thumb is a bonus - my current flatmate and I have caused the untimely deaths of at least 3 lovely plants in our time here, and the flat could do with some sprucing up!
- Flat share
- Glasgow City Centre
- £470 pcm (double)
- 01 May 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Playing + listening to music, arty things, feminism, walks, cooking, chatting, whisky, podcasts
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate