Lovely Westend Trio Looking for Flatmate #4
Unfortunately, one of our flatmates has to move away from Glasgow due to the current corona situation, thus we are looking for a new person to join our little flat family. The room is available from November 15 but the move-in date could potentially be arranged for a little earlier if absolutely necessary.
You would have a furnished double room in a bright tenement flat building with high ceilings in Hillhead next to Byres Rd and Uni library (A+++ location!!). Includes bed, two bedside tables, chest of drawers, wardrobe, built-in bookshelf and decorative fireplace.
The flat is on the second floor and we got a fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher yay), electric shower, a pink children's tricycle and two sofas in Janou's room that is used as a communal living room. Please note that there is no residential parking available due to permits being limited to one per household.
Bills for broadband and electric add up to around £35, council tax will be split between some of us in case you're not a student.
- Grigoris, 25, Greek god and recent Psychology graduate and now full-time sabbatical officer at UofG
- Janou, 23, Luxembourgish plant and dog mom and recent Tourism Management graduate waiting for her MSc Environment and Sustainable Development to start in January
- Ben, 24, English man who just finished his Master’s and currently looking to enter the adult work world
- Fiona, 11, a lovely little big doggie (husky shepherd) who would very much appreciate your pats and snuggles and potentially perhaps maybe the occasional walk with you if big Janou is too busy.
Moving in as mostly strangers a year ago, we have grown together like a little family, always helping each other out and we’re looking for someone that fits right in! We’re looking for a clean flatmate, who doesn’t hide in their room all day but likes to socialise and share the occasional glass of wine in the evening. We spend a lot of time together, go on day trips and pub nights out (when allowed). You absolutely HAVE to dance to the noise of the gas cooker being switched on. You must be LGBTQ+ friendly and we would prefer a female just to keep it 50/50 but open to consider application from guys.
In regards the current situation, we're super careful due to asthma concerns and will only consider people who are willing to respect that too.
Looking forward to hearing from you x
- Flat share
- Glasgow West End
- £470 pcm (double)
- 15 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- 8 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 26
- Any pets?
- socialising, walking, cycling, hiking, wine, outdoors, gigs, board games, coffee, exploring, beer, adventures, gin, environment, vegan
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate