Otago Street double room available in 2 bed flat
My flatmate is graduating and I need someone to take over her tenancy in June - it’s a lovely sunny flat just 1 minute from Glasgow University and right beside Kelvingrove park
- bright, modernised flat with double glazing
- huge living/dining area, tv with fire stick
- wifi is £12.50 a month, everything else normally around £15
- students preferred - I currently have a job and after summer I will be in my final year at UofG. The flat is best suited for someone who similarly would enjoy their privacy in a clean, peaceful flat, and appreciates friendly company/a drink/a tv show in the evening
- Young professionals welcome but bear in mind that I am exempt from paying council tax
Feel free to message me for more information :)
- Flat share
- Glasgow West End
- £475 pcm (double)
- 01 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- University of Glasgow
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate