Double Room for 1 Female
Your Room: Spacious, bright room on top second floor with high ceilings, cornicing, two sash windows overlooking the West End and the Campsie Hills.
Single Bed, (enough room for a double bed if you have one you'd like to bring with you), Bedside Table and Wardrobe(all in pine, side table, Study Desk, Chair, Medium Bookcase/Shelving.
Easy access to Glasgow City Centre with excellent transport links: Bus routes along Great Western Road, Hillhead Underground, Trains at Partick and Hyndland (both 10min walk away), or 30min walk into town straight along Great Western Road.
* £530 per calendar month.
All bills included.
* 2 Bedroom flat. Sharing kitchen and bathroom with female Professional, 33.
* Quiet, peaceful house with great views over the city and hills.
* Use of the sunny back garden and next to Botanic Gardens.
* Minutes from Byres Road with Hillhead Underground station reaching Buchanan Street in 4 stops.
* Glasgow University, Western Infirmary and Gartnavel Hospitals are a short walk away.
* No living room but plenty of room to add your own sofa if you want.
* Unlimited wifi
* On-Street parking. You would need to buy a permit from Glasgow City Council.
* Sorry No Housing Benefit
- Flat share
- Glasgow West End
- £530 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Cinema, reading, friendly and considerate of others need for a peaceful place to come home to.
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate