Modernised and Furnished 2 Double Bed Flat
Shared flat with 27 year old easy-going barista (me). I enjoy quiet nights in, cooking, watching movies and chilling with friends at bars. I like sports and playing football with friends during the week. I also enjoy a good board game night! I have had flatmates in the past and we have hung out together, but I am equally respectful of peoples space and down time.
I am looking for someone to flat share with who is tidy and has similar interests to myself. Please get in touch if you think we would be compatible.
About the flat:
• flat very close to Patrick train/bus station, Kelvinhall subway, Glasgow University and Byers road along with abundance of shops/bars.
• Recently refurbished flat.
• Wifi, T. V plus surround sound speakers, washing machine and tumble dryer. Ready to move in immediately.
• Double bedroom with double bed, mattress, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Flat share
- West End
- £550 pcm (double)
- 03 Feb 2020
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Sports, movies, nature, reading and socialising
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord