Ensuite Large loft room, Ashton-under-Lyne
If its storage you need this one is for you!! Spacious loft ensuite, in a 3 bed house close to transport links (Couples considered)
Located close to Tameside hospital, Ashton town centre, train station and metro link 5-6 minute walk. The rent includes council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi and a TV license in the shared areas.
- Spacious Loft ensuite double room (£465*) furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinet, desk & chair, comfy chair, shelving, tv, plenty of under eaves storage and its own private ensuite shower room. Couples considered. *single occupancy £465, double occupancy £535
There is a lovely comfortable lounge with sofas and a TV which is a great place to sit and relax. The kitchen is spacious and has a 4-seater dining table, fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave, pots, pans and utensils. It is a great space to cook and bake in. The house is ideal for socialising with the other housemates or for spending time on your own relaxing in your room. On street parking is available if required.
Current housemate 1 x male 1 x female - Interests include Music, reading, walking, visiting places of interest.
If you'd like to arrange a viewing please tell us about yourself as we aim to find people who share similar lifestyles, jobs and interests as the current tenants, so that they will blend well with the household.
Tameside hospital, train station, metro link and town centre are approximately 5-6 minutes walk away. Buses run from the main road (2 minutes walk). For more information on how to get about use the Citymapper app
Tameside hospital - 1 mile
Train Station - 0. 2 miles
Bus Station - 0. 4 miles
Metrolink - 0. 3 miles
Ashton Town Centre - 0. 3 miles
- Holding payment - equivalent to one weeks rent to hold the room whilst referencing is completed - it counts towards the 1st month's rent on moving in, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws or in certain circumstances fails referencing.
- House share
- £465 pcm (double/en suite)
£390 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 65
- Any pets?
- Music, reading, walking, visiting places of interest.
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent