Double room available immediately in a quiet cul de sac in Lutterworth. 10 minute walk from the town centre. Small but well maintained garden. Tidy kitchen with gas cooker, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer.
Both full week or Monday to Friday rent considered. Ideally would like a male housemate into sports especially cricket and football (I am a keen Leicester fan!) That i can share a beer or two with and who would like to join on a walk/exercise and the occasional trip to the pub.
The room itself currently contains a single bed (although would fit a double with a bit of moving around) a wardrobe and a tv aerial point.
All bills included including unlimited broadband.
Only have the free version of this app so cannot send messages to the majority of people so please feel free to message me first.
- House share
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, sports, football, walking, pubs, wine, gardening, family, cricket, beer, badminton, restaurants
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord