Double room in Abbey Wood, SE2
**Available immediately! Apply now to view this week**
We have a double room in a 2-bed townhouse available immediately in Abbey Wood. The property is spacious, light and offers brilliant value living for the area at at £282pcm to share with the existing guardian. Prices are excluding all bills. The house is a short walk from the train station, has lots of local volunteering opportunities and offers living in a large community of guardians.
- £282pcm to share with existing guardian
- Prices exclude council tax and utilities. There are no hidden costs, fees or admin charges.
Dot Dot Dot is an award winning social enterprise and a different kind of property guardian company. We secure properties that would otherwise be empty and enable a low-cost housing option for individuals (property guardians) that give back to the community.
Register your interest in this great value property now and join our growing group of guardians! Our guardians must:
1. Be willing to commit 16 hours of your time to charitable purposes (of your choice) each month ― don’t worry, we can help you with this!
2. Be open-minded, flexible, reliable, creative and resourceful
If this sounds like you, please use the messaging system to let us know. We'll then send you a link to our application form.
Don't worry this process can be done quickly and we can have you signed up and doing viewings straight away.
Get in touch now as rooms will go quick.
- £282 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent