Luxury En-Suite Double Room 5 min from Abbey Wood
We are pleased to offer you an extremely nice double en-suite room, located in a quiet area of Abbey Wood just 5 minute walk from the train station and all necessary amenities.
House has been recently refurbished to a very high standard and offers luxury accommodation consisting of double en-suite rooms, fully equipped kitchen and a large garden. All rooms furnished to a very high standard and come with a comfortable double bed with plenty of underbed storage, a wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirror, bedside table with a lamp and a desk or a table with chair and a smart TV.
All rooms also have additional storage enough to accommodate a few suitcases and large boxes.
House benefits from unlimited fibre optic Virgin 200Mbps broadband.
Some of the other features include Grade A fire alarm system, newly installed heating and hot water systems. Modern appliances including two large fridge-freezers, 100 cm wide Range Cooker with 7 hobs and two ovens and grills, a dishwasher, a washing machine and a tumble dryer. Sockets with USB charges and Internet connection in every room. House has a large garden with set of table and chairs and a shed which could be used to store bicycles.
House located next to all amenities:
- Abbey Wood train and future Crossrail station – 5 minute walk
- Sainsbury’s supermarket – 5 minute walk
- There are also plenty of smaller shops and bus stops within 5-10 minute walk
Abbey Wood located very convenient to commute to London:
- Greenwich – 20 minutes by train
- London Bridge – 25 minutes by train
- Canary Wharf – 30 minutes by train
- Bank– 35 minutes by train
- Canon Street - 35 minutes by train
- Charing Cross - 40 minutes by train
The price includes all bills and regular cleaning.
We are looking for respectful and friendly professionals for this property.
Please call to arrange viewing!
No couples or agents please.
- £720 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord