Spacious 2 Bed, 2 Bath Flat in Goodman's Field E1
- Spacious 18th Floor Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment
- Access to the gated underground car park via the electronic entry system
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Winter Garden
- Experience Breathtaking Views of Canary Wharf
- Under-floor heating and Comfort Cooling
- 24-Hour Concierge & Business Lounge
- Residents-only swimming pool and gym
- Close to Aldgate East Tube station (Zone 1)
- EPC – B (Very Good)
- Available with Zero Deposit
- Property Managed by Harvey W James
- ARLA Protected Agency
Harvey W. James is proud to present this stunning spacious 18th Floor Two Bedroom, two Bathroom Apartment available in Cassia House in Goodman’s Fields, E1 which is an award-winning premier development by Berkeley Homes. With many of the City’s famous landmarks, extensive transport routes, social and cultural attractions right on your doorstep, an on-site gym, indoor pool and 24-hour concierge desk, it’s more than a home, it’s the way you’ve always imagined city living to be.
Comprising a luminous reception room leading onto a winter garden, a high specification fully fitted open plan kitchen with integrated appliances. The spacious and airy theme is continued throughout the apartment with a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and wardrobe storage, second double bedroom with built-in storage, porcelain tiled family bathroom.
Views from Cassia House are perfect proof of how close Goodman’s Fields is to the City. The iconic towers seem to be almost close enough to touch: and they are certainly close enough to reach on foot. If your workplace is in the Square Mile, walking could become your preferred way to commute. The Bank of England is one mile away, while the ‘Gherkin’ and Liverpool Street, for example, are closer still. From leaving home in the morning to reaching your desk could be 15 minutes or less.
So please call early to avoid disappointment.
- Living/Diner – 6.19m (20.4ft) X 3.63m (11’1ft) - Dark timber veneer multi-locking entrance door including letter plate and spy hole, Engineered oak flooring, colour video door entry system, Two-seater sofa, armchair, rug, Dining table with four chairs, coffee table, floor lamp, coat stand, TV and TV stand. Access to the winter garden
- Kitchen – 3.46m (11.84ft) X 2.50m (8’2ft) – Engineered oak flooring, Designer kitchen units in a combination of gloss and matt lacquer finish, featuring cutlery drawers and magic corners, Composite stone worktop and splashback, Stainless steel under-mounted double sink, Siemens integrated single multi-function oven, Siemens integrated multi-function dishwasher, Siemens integrated tall fridge/freezer or under counter fridge and freezer, Siemens induction hob, Wine cooler, Built-in canopy extractor hood, Pull out waste and recycling bins.
- Master bedroom – 4.68m (15.4ft) X 3.49m (11’5ft) - Carpeted flooring, Nets and Curtains, Double bed, bedside table, Bespoke fitted wardrobes. Access to Ensuite
- En suite – 2.5m (8.2ft) X 1.3m (4’27ft) - Large format porcelain wall and floor tiles, Tiled wet room shower with sliding glass shower enclosure, Overhead shower and hand shower on slider rail, Thermostatic mixer and diverter, Back-to-wall WC with soft-close seat and dual-flush, Countertop porcelain washbasin complete with deck mounted basin mixer and drawer storage, Composite stone top vanity unit with integral lighting mirror, Chrome robe hook and chrome toilet roll holder, chrome heated towel rail, Mirrored cabinet storage
- Bedroom 2 – 3.87m (12.8ft) X 3.88m (12’9ft) - Carpeted flooring, Nets and Curtains, Double bed, bedside table, desk and chair, lamp, Bespoke fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom – 2.4m (7.87ft) X 1.9m (6’23ft) - Large format porcelain wall and floor tiles, glass bath panel with end filling bath complete with chrome hinged frameless glass bath screen on shower end, Overhead shower and hand shower on slider rail, Thermostatic mixer and diverter, Back-to-wall WC with soft-close seat and dual-flush, Countertop porcelain washbasin complete with deck mounted basin mixer and drawer storage, Composite stone top vanity unit with integral lighting mirror, Chrome robe hook and toilet roll holder, chrome heated towel rail, Mirrored cabinet storage
- Utility room – Washer/dryer
- Winter Garden – 3.10m (10’2ft) x 2.11m (6’11ft)
Goodman’s Fields local events run throughout the year – including daily get-togethers, summer screenings of sporting occasions, BBQs, seasonal celebrations and a soon-to-open community training centre. A Sainsbury’s Local is open seven days a week for everyday essentials As Goodman’s Fields has grown, the Main Piazza has become the focal point for the whole community.
Celebrated eatery Pizza Union, independent patisserie and coffee shop Pastry Parlour, and healthy falafel and humous bar Pilpel are thriving. During the day, a state-of-the-art residents’ business lounge offers space for you to work closer to home. In the evenings and at weekends, the Curzon Cinema Aldgate plays the latest blockbuster and art-house releases for you to enjoy right on your doorstep. Recently opened, 12x3 gym is an elite boxing club for all-comers, where you can work off a busy day with some of the best coaches in the capital.
To keep you in shape and totally energised to enjoy the exploits of city life to the fullest, Goodman’s Fields provides a fully equipped modern gymnasium with ergonomic equipment that allows you to push your body to its limits. Of course, if the requirement is rather to relax, escape the pressures of the day gone by in the private screening room, providing the perfect environment to view movies past and present, and drift away in a world of cinematic splendour. Alternatively, take time for a swim in the 18-metre swimming pool or sit back on the sumptuous loungers by the poolside. Featuring ambient lighting, experience the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room at the Goodman’s Fields Spa providing the perfect place to unwind.
Cultural and arts amenities nearby include Whitechapel Art Gallery, Tate Modern and the Tower of London. Many shops, restaurants and bars are easily accessible in the immediate vicinity of the City, Shoreditch and St Katharine Docks.
The nearest underground stations are Aldgate East (0.1 miles), Aldgate (0.2 miles) and Tower Hill (0.4 miles) with connections to the District, Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines. Docklands Light Railway at nearby Tower Gateway provides easy access to Canary Wharf, The Docklands and City Airport.
Underground from Aldgate/Aldgate East
- Whitechapel - 2 mins
- St. Pancras International - 12 mins
- Bond Street - 19 mins
- Green Park - 20 mins
- Covent Garden - 22 mins
- Stratford International - 24 mins
- Heathrow Airport (via Heathrow Express from Paddington) - 50 mins
London Buses routes 15, 25, 115, 135, 205, 242, 254 and night routes N15, N25, N205, N253 and N550 serve the station.
Car from Goodman’s Fields
- Canary Wharf - 9 mins
- Westfield Stratford - 14 mins
- London City Airport - 16 mins
- Bond Street - 18 mins
- Heathrow Airport (via M4) - 45 mins
Cost and fees:
- Move-in cost - £3575.00 (Rent in advance) + £4125.00 (5 Weeks Security Deposit) = £7,700 (Total move-in cost)
- Council Tax – Tower Hamlets - Band F - £2,133.33 - This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
- Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term) 1 Month rent in advance & 5 Weeks security deposit
- Important Notice: Maximum of 2 Occupant only
- EPC Rating: B
This property is available with flatfair’s No Deposit solution, so you won’t have to pay a security deposit. Instead, you would pay a small check-in fee of one week’s rent (+VAT) – significantly less than a five-week deposit. This fee is non-refundable and is not a deposit so cannot be used towards covering the cost of any future damages that might occur.
Holding deposit Prospective applicants will be required to pay a Holding Deposit to Harvey W James, equivalent to a maximum of 1 week's rent. Once the holding deposit has been received, Harvey W James will suspend marketing of the rental property for a period of 15 calendar days subject to referencing commencing promptly. Upon successful references being completed, acceptable and the tenancy being confirmed by Harvey W James, the holding deposit paid will then contribute towards the first month's rental payment.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Harvey W James does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out.
Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Landlord or the Landlords agent. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Harvey W James is not responsible for this information or its accuracy.
If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before signing the tenancy agreement. Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment.
£3,575 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent