Ensuite, Roof Terrace,Desk 🏡 2 Bed Angel
Stunning and spacious ensuite bedroom in a three storey 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house situated in the heart of Barnsbury conservation area. Modern open plan reception kitchen with fitted appliances. The property benefits from storage space and a large secluded roof terrace with amazing views of London.
The house is located in a great location on a quiet residential tree lined street within walking distance of the local amenities and transport links of Angel and moments away from the vibrant Upper Street. Walking distance to Sainsbury's, Waitrose, M&S. Around the corner from The Albion gastropub known for its garden and delicious food.
• Bright sunny ensuite bedroom with king size bed, large fitted wardrobe and desk. (Mattress recently replaced)
• Open plan kitchen / reception room. All furnished.
• Private roof terrace with BBQ. Not overlooked by neighbours.
• Ground floor outdoor patio. Suitable for bicycle parking.
• Dishwasher, washer / dryer, induction hob, oven / microwave.
• All bills (internet, council tax, water, electricity, gas) an additional 125pcm/room.
• 8 minutes walk to Angel (Northern), Highbury & Islington (Victoria, Overground), Essex Road Station (Great Northern) for Moorgate
• 2 minutes walk to bus stop. 4 (St Paul's, Blackfriars) / 19 (Piccadilly Circus) / 30 (Kings Cross, Baker St) / 43 (Bank, London Bridge).
• Looking for clean tidy working professional.
• No couples.
• Sharing house with just 1 other 29yo professional working in IT.
This house is ideal for preventing COVID:
• Private own entrance (not sharing communal entrance with large number of people).
• Independent house and not a flat in shared building.
• Outside space (Patio + Roof Terrace)
• Your bedroom and ensuite bathroom are on your own entire floor. (One other house mate only whose bedroom & bathroom are on another floor)
• Built in desk in bedroom suitable for home working
- £875 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord