PRIME Central London Rooms on the TENTH Floor
EA Property are proud to present a lavish, Four double bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated on the 10th floor (with lift) of this centrally located purpose built block in Marylebone.
Minimum contract is THREE months
Grab yourself a bargain today!
Comes with a SHARED Living room.
ALL Bills Included
Available at REDUCED prices with flexible contracts due to the Corona situation, get in touch today!
Very, very close to transport links:
Edgware Road Circle - 0.2 miles
Edgware Road Bakerloo - 0.3 miles
The property is conveniently located within easy walking distance to the amenities and transport links of Marylebone, Oxford Street and Edgware Road.
Please NOTE: We are only doing virtual viewings currently and as a result cannot allow physical viewings.
- The building benefits from a porter and is based on the backstreets of Edgware Road / Marylebone.
- The flat itself is a modern property comprising of; 4 spacious double rooms fully-furnished to a high-standard, a fully-fitted kitchen with all modern convenience, and 2 lovely communal bathrooms.
- You are just a Street behind the renown Edgware Road W2 offering and endless selection of amenities, you have The Hyde Park just at the end of Edgware Road you are very close to Marble Arch, Bond Street, Oxford Circus and the city centre.
- 6 mins walk (0.3 miles) to Edgware Road Underground Station (Bakerloo/Hammersmith & City/Circle/District).
-24 HOUR BUSES NEARBY.
- The property benefits from a professional cleaner and all bills are included.
- £210 pw (double)
- £220 pw (double)
- £215 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent