(ZONE1) 2 LRG Bright Dble Rooms, 24Hr Porter, Lift
PRIVATE Live-Out Landlord
ZONE 1 - Two Bedroom Flat - Two Large Double Rooms - 24h Concierge & 2 Lifts
* Exceptionally 2 large bright double fully furnished rooms with Double Bed, Desks, Large Wardrobes (one room has built-in wardrobes), Bedside Table, Mirror & Rug in a recently refurbished 2-Bedroom Flat all with new furniture on 1st Floor in a beautifully recently Refurbished 24 Hour Porter Block with 2 Lifts.
* Rental: £250 pw (£1,086.31 pcm, includes 24 hour central heating & hot water) per room.
* Deposit: £1,086 for each room.
* Availability: 1st September 2020
* You can either take 1 room or the entire flat if there are 2 of you.
* Amazing LOCATION: (ZONE 1)
Ivor Court, 209 Gloucester Place, NW1 6BL – 24 Hour Porter Block with Lifts.
* Less than 5 minute walk to BOTH Baker Street (with 5 tune lines) and Marylebone Tube Station. Direct Jubilee Line to Liverpool St & Canary Wharf.
Opposite London Business School (LBS), less than 1minute walk & 5 minutes walk to Regent’s Park. VERY SAFE AREA.
* Very close to Marylebone, Paddington, St John’s Wood & Maida Vale.
* Good size Living Room with TV and Hyperoptic Super Fast WiFi.
* Bathroom fitted with Bath & very powerful Shower
* Modern Separate Kitchen fully equipped with fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, oven/grill/hob, kettle, toaster and all cooking facilities etc.
* Wooden Floor in the entire flat.
* The flat is maintained to a very high standard and a Domestic Helper cleans the flat on regular basis.
* Suitable for professionals OR considerate & quiet responsible students.
Viewing is Highly Recommended.
- £250 pw (double)
- £250 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate