1 bedroom in family home in Balham
The home is warm and friendly and decorated to a high interior designer standard.
It is kept very clean and tidy. The family consists of a Mother and two daughters in their 30’s, and a sausage dog.
- The room is on the top floor with a shared bathroom, sharing with one other.
- Large wardrobe with shelves and hanging space.
- Storage in the base of the bed.
- Large glass desk.
- Fully carpeted.
- Blackout blind.
- Dimmer lighting.
The house is in a quiet family street.
Excellent transportation links with,
- Balham tube 10 mins walk away ZONE 3 (Northern Line) & train station (frequent service to Victoria in 15mins)
- Clapham South tube 15 mins walk ZONE 2 or
- Wandsworth Common train station 7 mins walk (12 mins journey to Victoria).
- 319 BUS at edge of Wandsworth Common, near the house, to Sloane Square.
A five minute walk to Wandsworth Common, which is bordered with coffee shops and restaurants, as well as clothes shops. The very popular “The Hope” pub is also there which runs a quiz evening once or twice a week and is jammed with local young people.
In the other direction, also 5 minutes walk away, we have Balham High Road, including Sainsburys, Waitrose, As Nature Intended, Boots, Aldi, etc. - a good selection of banks and a main post office. Also, restaurants and pubs including The Bedford Pub, The Nightingale Pub and Pizza Express.
A little further away is Northcote Road (15 mins walk) filled with shops restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and during this pandemic, the road is closed off to traffic for socialising all Saturday and Sunday.
We have St Mark's Battersea Rise and The Ascension Church in the area as well as Vineyard and other free churches. We are very well looked after for churches :-).
- £600 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 55
- Any pets?
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord