Large double room with own large bathroom
Looking for a flatmate for a really lovely flat in the city.
It's a really awesome room and flat. You get:
- your own fully furnished bedroom (double bed, bed stand, dresser, inbuilt wardrobe)
- a pretty large bathroom opposite your room with lots of storage space
- A really really lovely living room (my flatemate hosted a couple of dinner parties and house parties and friends have commented that its an ideal size)
- 2 sofas in the living room, a TV, side table, dining table: perfect for lounging
- fully-equipped modern kitchen (microwave, fridge, freezer, utensils / cutlery etc)
- washer, dryer, dishwasher
- The house has lots of storage space
Lifestyle of your flatmate:
I work from Mon to Fri from 9am-5pm and travel for work at least once per month. I am friendly, tidy and respectful towards other people's personal space and property. Nonetheless, I am always ready to share a few drinks and a good laugh or chill in front of a movie.
Preference of my flatmate:
A person who is looking for a peaceful home and for it to be a sanctuary. Someone who's clean, considerate, respectful and easy to live with. Have a preference for someone who is geeky but obviously not essential! I do believe everyone is unique and I'd love to learn the best from you :)
- £1,200 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Exploring London, reading, gym, dance, technology, socialising
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate