New build, Double Bed, close to a tube station
I have a clean brand new build house with a lovely spacious double room with fiber internet (70mb down, 20mb up). You have to view it to appreciate it!!!
It's off the main road so it is nice and quiet also close to a beautiful park.
I’d like to share my home with a professional who is in employment. No couples please.
• 8-10 mins walk away from Upney station(District line). Easy access to central/Canary wharf/Stratford/Liverpool st
• Bus stop just outside takes you to Barking station(District/Hammersmith & city/overground.
• Co-Op and other shops/take away 5 mins away.
• Free parking on the road outside and surrounding roads.
The double Room
• double size bed and mattress
• Bedside cabinet
• Chest of draws
Bills that are included:
• Council tax
• Gas cooker/electric Ovens
• Fridge freezer
• Washing machine
I’m happy sharing the Living Room and dining space:
• big room with a comfy sofa.
•It has a smart TV (Amzon Prime, Netflix, Google movies…)
• Large bathtub
• Separate shower
I have my own ensuite so I don't use the main bathroom but occasionally use the bathtub. So you'll be sharing a large bathroom with one other.
About me :
I am an IT professional and I work during the week and I enjoy walking, keeping fit and travelling.
About the existing flatmate:
He is a assistant film director.
Enjoys reading, walking and cooking.
If you're interested, then please drop me a message with some information about yourself and when you'd like to view - give me a few options.
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 45
- Any pets?
- travelling, sports, gym, technology
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord