Home stay with southIndian family-Safe for women
Rent details at the bottom- Please click "Read more"
Location is another Indian settlement like Eastham(with high street shops), 10 min drive from Eastham.
You will get ur own bedroom & private bathroom. Family room(double bedroom), Suitable for couple(1 kid allowed max) or WFH home professional
Location: East London (Indian settlements) 2 Min walk from Barkingside Tube station & High street. Very good proximity with quick & easy access to central London IT offices.
2.5 bedroom House.
Total Rooms: 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen & living room. 1 Storeroom.
Current occupants: 1 Indian couple no Kids
Rent (All bill inclusive)
Single Female : £900
Couple or 2 Female: £1000
- Safe & secure area, even after dark safe for women to travel & shopping.
- Unlike other sharing, here you are sharing the entire house with only 1 couple(2 adults no kid) who are IT prof currently WFH so safe during pandemic too.
- 23 celsius maintained to match Indian-kinda weather, Triple layered windows, thermal insulation wall, room heater to keep you warm. 100% U can't see it in any other room sharing.
- 2 min walk to tube station, 20 min to Central London & well-connected to almost all IT offices in London
- The house has super fast optical fiber Internet & a working desk - ideal for WHF/study envionment & relax in our own private park.
- Stone throw distance from Super Tesco, Sainsbury's, Indian stores & High street.
- Home is inside secured private society, the society has its own aesthetically built historical 300 year old church, clock tower & privately owned & maintained park.
- The house is recently built with modern amenities like secured digital entry system, 24/7 room airfilter/heat exchanger, high pressure gas stove & water pump.
- No cooking restriction time, free to cook your own food.
- Dedicated Car Park & luggage storage room.
- £800 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate