Cosy double room in Central London!
The house has a spacious kitchen where the afternoon sun hits just right, a large living room with a gaming corner in it, and there is a backyard where my housemates like to chill out and have tea!
Tenancy: now - September 5th 2021
Room: top floor, and furnished with what you see in the photos
Accessibility: the house has three floors. Stairs have bannisters. Toilets are on the 2nd and 3rd floor
Bills: average out to £60 a month - negotiable
- A short walk to King’s Cross and Caledonian Road station, and several bus stops just round the corner
- Tesco, Iceland, Waitrose, and store with Asian food all 5 minutes away
- Right by Coal Drops Yard, Granary Square, and Regent’s Canal, and there are lots of green spaces nearby!
Ideally looking for someone who is:
- Sociable and likes to hang out with their housemates (e. g. cycling trips, gaming or movie nights)
- Clean, tidy, considerate (e. g. loud music), and helps out around the house
- Politically aware
Please contact me if you are interested!
- £825 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 11 months
- Maximum term
- 11 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, yoga, cycling, gardening, video games, guitar, chilling, psychology, basketball, pop culture, banter
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate