1 bed flat in Battersea/Nine Elms, London SW8
A 1 bedroom flat on the second floor of a modern, purpose-built apartment. Viridian Apartments is a sought-after development arranged around a picturesque communal courtyard and directly opposite the Battersea Power Station (opening 2020) and the new Battersea Underground Station (opening in 2021).
Presented in immaculate condition, this one bedroom apartment measuring in excess of 550 square feet has recently undergone a recent refurbishment. It features a full width private balcony with views over the iconic Battersea Power Station.
- Bright, south-west facing reception with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with white goods (fridge/freezer and washing machine) included
- Good sized bedroom with in-built wardrobes
- Concierge and gym facility on site available
- Full width private balcony
- Opposite the new Battersea Underground Station opening 2021
- Lift access
- Communal courtyard garden and access to roof garden terrace with spectacular views
- Car parking space included
Free travel across the road on the Battersea Power Station luxury shuttle bus. Drops at: Vauxhall, Victoria, Pimlico & Sloane Square. Shuttle every 20 min daily. Operated by Battersea Power Station.
Walk: US Embassy 3-4 min, Battersea Park & Chelsea Bridge. - 10 min.
Tube: Vauxhall underground (Victoria line)
Rail: Battersea Park, Queenstown Road & Vauxhall.
Bus: 156 (Wimbledon), 344 (24hr Liverpool St) & 436 (Lewisham). 137 & 452: Sloane Square/Knightsbridge.
£1,525 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Part Furnished
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord