Small Double Available in Friendly House Share
Sadly our lovely housemate, Lara has left us to move back to Australia so we're currently looking for a new person to join the house. The room is available immediately.
A little about the house and the room...
-The room is currently £600 per month but that may fluctuate up to £620 in the winter months.
- Cosy room with a double bed. The room is furnished with a built in wardrobe. You will also have the large cupboard outside the room for storage.
- Anyone who moves in is more than welcome to decorate within reason, our landlady is very chill.
- 2 bathrooms (including a bath), large kitchen & eating area, large living room, 3 additional bedrooms, small front and back garden spaces (including a barbecue), and multiple cupboards/storage areas.
- Sky TV and broadband, central heating.
- Parking permit available at roughly £160/yr.
- Bills are included in the rent and a month's rent will need to be paid as a security deposit.
- We also have a rota system for cleaning the house.
A little about the area...
- 10 minute walk to Clapham Junction Station, multiple buses in the area that serve all areas of London.
- Numerous supermarkets within 5 - 10 minute walks including a large Sainsbury's, Co-op and Tesco (less than 5 minutes), Lidl and Asda (approx 10 mins).
- 10 minute walk to both Clapham Junction and Wandsworth town stations.
A little about us...
- Sam is from South Africa and works as a first aid trainer, Bella is from Australia and works in health and safety, and Jordan is from Ireland and works in retail display.
- Ideally the person who moves in will be somewhat social and not just looking for a house to stay in. We like to occasionally have a few drinks together, do a barbecue, and throw the odd party (if everyone is onboard) for special occasions like birthdays, Eurovision, Drag Race finales, Pride etc.
Please contact me to organise a viewing if you're interested! .
Sam, Jordan and Bella
- £600 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 34
- Any pets?
- BBQs, Socialising, exercise, movies, series
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate