2-bedroom flat in Beckton available 27/01/2020
(Please note: This property is only available from 27th January 2020.)
We have a 2-bedroom flat in Beckton for long-term rental. Beckton (E6, Zone3) is in the outer east London, many professionals working in the City and Canary Wharf live there due to its excellent transport and reasonable cost of living
* 2 nd floor, bright and airy
* Modern flat, warm and comfortable in winter
* 1 unusually large en-suite bedroom (~18sqm or 193 sqf) with private shower and toilet, 2nd double bedroom, all fully furnished
* Decent sized living room
* Laminate flooring throughout
* Spacious bathroom
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Situated on quite residential street
* Open view to a large football pitch at rear
* Closed to shops- 5 min walk to ASDA superstore, 12min walk to Beckton retail park
* Excellently connected:
1) DLR: 6 min walk to Beckton DLR station, then a short ride to the UEL (Cyprus campus), Custom House (ExCel), Canning Town (13min and Jubilee line, DLR to Stratford), Canary Wharf (20min) Bank or Towergate (25min).
2) Bus: direct bus (NO:104) to Stratford station, only 29 min including 5 min of walk to the bus station.
* Free communal parking
* Privately let - so no other charges
* Tenants are responsible for council tax (Band C, £94/m and utility bills ~£100/m)
Available from 27 Jan 2020.
We are looking for a long let (= or > 12 months).
Deposit and reference are required
Available to view on 23rd and 24th Nov 2019 (Saturday and Sunday)
Potential Buddy Ups
£1,350 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £725 pcm (en suite)
- Double room
- £625 pcm
- 27 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord