Stunning double room in Bermondsey
We have a beautiful large double room available in a semi-detached two floor house with living room and garden in a nice and quiet residential area in the heart of Bermondsey
The room is quite bright, spacious, completely furnished with king size bed, 2 wardrobes, desk and chair, mirror. Ideal for people who require their own space, or working from home. Plenty of storage available all over the house.
The house has all the following amenities:
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Huge living room, including a large dining table and two sofas
- Back garden with a built-in barbecue, garden chairs and table, ideal for the spring/summer.
- Newly refurbished bathroom
Pretty good location, with walking distance to the following:
- Bermondsey station just 10 minute walk
- 10 min Maltby market and Bermondsey Breweries To the other end Southwark Park and the Arch Climbing Wall
- 15 min Tower Bridge and Bermondsey Street.
- 20 min Borough Market and London Bridge.
- Tesco Express, 24 hr supermarket and a bus stop to Shoreditch/Oxford St around the corner.
Super Fast Virgin Fibre Broadband installed at the property. The cost of all bills (gas, water, electricity, council tax) are 80 £ aprox per month per person
Hope to hear from you soon
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 30 to 32
- Any pets?
- music, sports, movies, hiking, books, coffee
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate