Bright quiet double room 2 mins to Victoria Line
Bright double room available in the popular Warner Estate, only a 2 minute walk from Blackhorse Road Station (Victoria Line and Overground) and 10 minutes from St James Street Overground Station.
The room backs onto the Walthamstow Wetlands providing an excellent view of the fields and London skyline.
- 2 mins from Blackhorse Road Overground/Underground Station
- 10 mins from St James St Overground Station
- NO agency fees
- Room fully furnished
- Quiet area with wetlands park to the rear of the property.
- Bills include all utilities and cleaner.
This flat is fully furnished and you will have use of the living room, kitchen, bathroom and garden. I have fast broadband and the TV has Netflix and Amazon Prime inbuilt. The bedroom includes a double bed and chest of drawers – you are welcome to add your own furniture.
You’ll share the flat with myself and my two friendly rescue kittens. I am a professional in my mid-thirties looking for a friendly housemate to share the space and occasional glass of wine with.
Availability: Mid April (can move in earlier if required). Monthly rent is £675 plus bills approx £100. There will be no agency fees.
Please feel free to contact me for further information.
- £775 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate