2 Large Rooms Available in Camberwell
Are you looking for a room close to Brixton and Stockwell tube, are in your late 20s early 30s etcetera, and have a stable stream of income (we won't ask where it comes from)? Are you easy-going and a fan of HBO series? Do you go on adventures? If so, read on.
One very large park view double rooms available to rent in Dover House, Cormont Road, SE5 from 31st January, 2020. Rent for the larger room is £950(incl Water and Council Tax and internet with TV license, gas and electricity) for the room but this price is inclusive. A security deposit of £950 will be required on booking. The rent for the other room is £780 also inclusive. A security deposit of £780 is also required.
Security deposit is obviously refundable on the day you give back the set of keys, and also no damages incurred inside, i. e. the wall has not changed colors, you have not stolen the flat screen TV, the end of the world has not occurred. You will need to make the room fit for use upon vacating.
A bit more about the flat:
- 4 Bedrooms flat
- Victorian mansion block, looking out onto Myatt's Fields Park.
- Very friendly, international neighbors.
- We're on the 3rd floor with views of the park, and you would be sharing with three of us, laid-back professional males and female in their mid 20's and early to mid thirties.
- Small but well-equipped kitchen.
- Spacious bathroom with shower and bath.
- Parking space available for a small fee.
- Large communal back garden, free for all to use and there are also bike racks for your bicycles.
- Safe neighborhood
Room (Available from the 31st January, 2020 to 22nd December,2019 but can be extended should you be keen)
- Double bed
- Room looks out onto the huge back garden as well
We are open-minded individuals who do not discriminate on people based on religion, race, or sexual orientation. All we ask for is someone who is as easy-going, clean and relaxed as us, who pays their rent on time.
- We're as close to Brixton as we are to Stockwell
- Brixton has a relaxed vibe, with lots of restaurants, bars, clubs on offer. The Jam Bar is opposite and open till 6am and hosts all of Brixton Academyâs after parties.
The Ritzy Picturehouse cinema in Brixton is a mere 15 minutes walk away with an eclectic mix of UK and foreign films as well as opera and ballet.
- The Crown and Anchor was voted best new beer bar in the 2012 Time Out Eating & Drinking Awards; followed by a 2013 nomination for Time Out's Best London Pub, voted as one of Britainfs best pubs by The Guardian newspaper. It has also been endorsed by Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA).
Transport links are excellent;
Brixton tube station is a 15 minute walk.
Oval tube station is a 20 minute walk.
Stockwell tub station is a 20 minute walk
Loughborough Junction is a 15 minute walk
10-15 minute cycle to London Bridge
30 minute walk to Clapham North Station
Nearest bus stop is a 10 minute walk, with buses to the City and the West End.
Just a quick note on the cleaning: neither of us have OCD but we do appreciate living in a clean, tidy flat. We would like to keep it that way.
No uptight people
Apologies for the long winded advertisement, I have been as open and up front as I can to avoid wasting my time and yours.
Happy to answer any further questions you may have.
- £950 pcm (double)
- £780 pcm (double)
- 31 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 35
- Any pets?
- Socialising, Reading, Sports, Cinema, Cooking, Cycling, Touring, Travelling and a whole lot of fun stuff!!
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate