Landmark Pinnacle - 549 sq.ft / 51sq.m apartment
- You would be the first occupant of this brand new studio / 1 bedroom apartment, which has just completed and is being furnished this week. It is fast becoming one of the most desirable and fashionable new addresses for young professionals to live in central London.
- It is available now, so ideally I am looking for someone who can move in quite soon. It is perfect for a single person looking to live in a cool and luxurious apartment, but is also easily large enough to work for a couple living together.
- Message me on WhatsApp please - for immediate response (or text me or email via this site, for slower response) and we can arrange video tour / conversation and a viewing in person for someone who is seriously interested.
- Building: Landmark Pinnacle (see website of the same name for full information on the development)
- Pinnacle Residence (upper levels, the highest spec units, with their own lifts)
- 549 square feet / 51 square metres
- Studio / One bedroom (it is arranged as a studio, but the size of a standard one bedroom).
King size bedroom with built-in sliding wardrobe & drawers
Room divider shelving / sideboard unit with storage & shelves
Large spacious living room (will have sofa, 8-seater dining table, 55-inch Smart TV with Netflix, Sky TV, Prime etc.)
High-end full size Kitchen with top-end appliances, incl full size integrated Fridge & Freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob, plenty of storage & breakfast bar with 2x bar stools
Bathroom is fantastic - top end fittings from Grohe, Villeroy&Boch with solid marble feature wall, tiling, underfloor heating and rainfall shower
Atmospheric heating/cooling/aircon system (walls are free of radiators!)
24/7/365 Concierge service in the designer lobby
Package/Postroom for personalised parcel collection
Canary Wharf tube and Heron Quays DLR are within a 3-4 minute walk. Crossrail (opening 2022) is a 5-7 minute walk.
You are right on the edge of the Canary Wharf estate, with all it's shops, offices, restaurants and other attractions; a short tube or train into the West End or the City.
The views from your apartment:-
The views of London are spectacular.. there are not many apartments in London with views like this! It is easy just to gaze out of the window and watch the world slowly moving by.. you constantly notice new things.. the view is west-facing, so you get to enjoy watching the sunset over London every evening. Every day is different, as the weather and seasons change and London's skyline evolves. Tower Bridge, the Shard, the Thames, most of London's main bridges, the London Eye and many other iconic places are right in your living room! For me it feels like being very much in the heart of the City... yet also being high up, it is very calm, quiet and detached from the hustle, bustle and noise. You can't hear anything from the streets below and it is serenely peaceful.
Moving back to the apartment.. as said already, it is Brand New. Nothing has ever been used, so you'll be using appliances, bathroom, kitchen for the first time. As the owner, I am hoping to find a tenant who is clean, tidy and has high standards for their home and is respectful of a high-end property. I will be around to help with smooth move-in and ongoing things as they arise.
The apartment is in the upper levels of the building, which are served by their own private lift shaft (so you don't need to wait long, as the lift only stops on the upper floors). The other benefit of the upper floors is they are finished to a higher specification. Please enquire for the full spec sheet, if you are interested. Appliances are Siemens (cooker, hob, fridge, freezer.). Worktop is solid black quartz (engineered composite stone). Bathroom has single slab black marble wall. Ironmongery, taps etc. are generally Grohe. Engineered herringbone oak flooring throughout.
Landmark Pinnacle will soon (opening 2021 we are told) benefit from a range of excellent and exciting resident amenities, as follows:
Roof Garden: the finest views in London from an open-roof outdoor roof space on level 75. Two gardens facing East and West for watching the sunset, socialising with friends, celebrating a good day or reflecting peacefully.
Gym Floor: state-of-the-art gym equipment, professionally operated/managed, with spectacular views for your workout. (level 56)
Club/Lounge/Dining suites: also situated on level 56. Pool tables, library, comfy couches etc.
Indoor Garden: if the weather isn't so great, relax on floor 27 which is laid out as a beautiful indoor garden space.
Residents Cinema: on level 1, private book-able cinema for your own personal use - birthdays, events etc.
We expect the Gym to open very soon and the other amenities to be open by the end of the year (though exact timing is not certain yet!)
If interested - Message me on WhatsApp please - tell me a few basic things about yourself please - what you do for work, when you're looking to move in, whether you are one tenant or a couple - any questions you have etc. I can then provide some more information, video tour and if still keen, we can arrange a time for in-person viewing. Thanks for looking!
£1,950 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord