Zone 2 Modern Ensuite Room until September
Yep, you read correctly. There’s a double bedroom going in a newbuild flat and it is available until September. The room comes with an ensuite bathroom and is already furnished. I’m usually home 4 nights of the week, so you’ll be guaranteed a fair amount of personal space (though I’m always up for a drink and a friendly chat).
Rent is £825 per month excluding bills. No pets, no smoking, and no DSS.
About me - I'm in consulting, I love cooking, Formula 1 and films. I work long hours during the week but am always up for a relaxed chat while cooking or over a glass of wine.
This flat comes with the following attractive features:
- Modern fully-furnished flat with all appliances
- 100mbps internet
- Television with Freeview and Prime TV
- Charming flatmate with an espresso addiction
- Large balcony with a great view of the O2 arena and Canary Wharf
- Dubious-yet-adorable robot vacuum cleaner
- In a Deliveroo Editions area (hurray!)
- Building concierge
- Storage space
- Co-Op supermarket: 10 minutes
- Fitness4Less: 12 minutes
- Lovely Italian restaurant: 2 minutes
- McDonald’s / KFC / Turkish: 12 minutes
- The Excel Centre: 12 minutes
- London Bridge: 20 minutes
- Westfield Stratford: 15 minutes
Transport links: Canning Town Station (DLR + Jubilee line) is just 5 minutes away. You can get to Central London in around 30 minutes. If you wake up feeling like an emperor, then the North Greenwich cable car is only 12 minutes away.
- £825 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 3 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate