NO FEES - Double Room - Hither Green Stn close by
** NO ADMIN FEES and FREE REFERENCING when you take a room **
** 3 MINS WALK TO LEWISHAM HOSPITAL **
* Available now to move into *
No couples in this one....sorry
Wonderful big house, beautifully throughout in a quite family street and a few minutes walk to Hither Green Station and 10 mins walk to Catford Bridge Stations.
A perfect retreat for those who appreciate a quite relaxing home with the added benefit of a great communal space.
* Double bed/orthopaedic mattress/ wardrobe/5 draw chest and 3 draw chest units
All appliances including washing machine, big fridge/freezer, TV & cooker.
* VERY CLOSE TO LEWISHAM HOSPITAL *
* TASTEFULLY DECORATED *
* BIG KITCHEN AREA *
* COMMUNIAL LOUNGE WITH FLAT SCREEN TV *
* GARDEN IDEAL FOR SUMMER BBQ's *
* BATH/SHOWER ROOM *
* 2ND SEPERATE TOILET *
* FAST FIBRE INTERNET *
* LARGE DOUBLE ROOMS ALL FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD *
* ONLY 1 MONTHS DEPOSIT REQUIRED *
Situated on a lovely residential street close to the heart of the Catford Town.
* Just 6 minutes walk to Hither Green station *
* 10 minutes walk to Catford Bridge station *
Trains from Hither Green: in less than 20 you are in London Bridge, Waterloo, Charing Cross or Cannon Street.
New Cross is 10 minutes away. Lewisham is 4 minutes away by train or 15 by walk, with great links to Canary Wharf and Bank by DLR or trains to Victoria.
Easy access to Buses 171, N171, 47, N47, 136, N136
Bills are included
EPC Rating = D (58)
- £575 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 27 to 33
- Any pets?
- 4 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent