Amazing Place🌤️All Inc
VERY AFFORDABLE RENT
FREE CLEAN SERVICES
We have an available Bedroom in a bright and lovely apartment located on a secluded street from King's Road in Chelsea.
- Wooden floors throughout (rare in London)
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Large windows allowing light to spread throughout
- 1 bathroom
Within 10 minutes walk you will find:
- Fulham Broadway Tube
- Tesco, Sainsburys
- Cinema (VUE)
- Gym (David Lloyds)
- River Thames
- Megans, Chicama, Blue Bird, Jak's, Juice Baby, The Jam Tree, Harwood Arms etc.
- Shops of all kinds on Fulham road and King's Road
- 24/7 buses to Mayfair
To book a viewing Pm me please!
Chelsea is an area of Central London, bounded to the south by the River Thames, where its frontage runs from Chelsea Bridge along the Chelsea Embankment, Cheyne Walk, Lots Road and Chelsea Harbour.
Its eastern boundary was once defined by the River Westbourne, which is now in a pipe above Sloane Square tube station. The modern eastern boundary is Chelsea Bridge Road and the lower half of Sloane Street, including Sloane Square, along with parts of Belgravia.
To the north and northwest, the area fades into Knightsbridge and South Kensington, but it is safe to say that the area north of King's Road as far northwest as Fulham Road is part of Chelsea. The district is part of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Don't miss the opportunity of living in this fantastic area of London.
- £709 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent