Double room in a flat you can call “HOME”
My self “ Clara”& “🐶Kate” Are looking for a new member to complete are family house.
We are very chill, calm and clean tidy girls “both well trained”.
The flat is located in Chelsea walk distance from Battersea Park.
2 minutes way from the famous kings road
5 minutes walk to Battersea park
Located at the same street of the beautiful Albert bridge
•share with (ONE PERSON) 3kg dog.
•2 bedroom flat •Toilet share• kitchen share•Living room share
• Internet included •Water included •Netflix included
•F45 at home gym membership included
•Council Tax included•£800+ gas, electricity
A little bit about me:
I’m a 32 years old Personal trainer, Very chill and tidy person.
A little bit about Kate 🐶(Dog):
Mini Yorkshire Terrie 6 years old 3kg.
Seep most of the time. Loves cuddling & play with her toys.
Mon - Fri let
- Flat share
- SW3 Area info
- £800 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, sports, gym, walking, cinema, fitness, netflix, drinking, wine, exercise, parks, drinking wine
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate