Huge bright room: Chiswick Park looking onto park
Thanks for checking out our ad.
We’re looking for a friendly, easy going and clean professional to rent a large double room in Chiswick, overlooking Acton Green.
The current flatmates are 3 professionals in their early-mid 30s, 2 males and 1 female. We’re sociable, while also having our own friendship groups. Often up for binge watching TV shows and indulging in a cheeky glass of wine. We all see this place as a home and hope our new flatmate feels the same.
The flat is a 4 minute walk to Chiswick Park station (District Line) and 10 minute walk to South Acton station (Overground). Outside the flat is a 24 hour direct bus route to central London (Piccadilly circus).
Local amenities include a big Sainsburys 5 minutes walkaway, Chiswick High Road with lots of shops, pubs and restaurants, and a 24 hours service station on our doorstep.
The room is huge, sunny with good lighting from the big windows, period features including a fireplace. Topped off with high ceilings and a view looking out onto Acton Green. There’s a large communal living room, a balcony, kitchen (loads of space), two WCs and a bathroom.
- Rent for the room is £730 per month
- Deposit is £750.
- The room can come semi-furnished or unfurnished (current flatmate happy to leave bed and some furniture if needed), please ask for details.
- Bills are additional and around £110 per month which includes TV, broadband, gas, electric, water & council tax.
We’re hoping to fill the room as quickly as possible but will try to be flexible.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions. Please tell us a bit about yourself and hopefully we can arrange a viewing 😊
Kelly, Connor and Niall
- £730 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 32 to 36
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, sports, socialising, films, food, running, cinema, theatre, fitness, swimming, tv, pubs, drinking
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate