Luxurious 1 bed apartment with balcony, Clapham
Spacious 1 bedroom apartment with living room and private balcony in Clapham/Battersea.
● massive living room connected with a kitchen and dining table;
● private balcony;
● couples are welcome;
● washing machine, dishwasher;
● 1st floor (building has an elevator);
● private maintenance team;
● bills are not included.
● PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
○ 3 min walk - Wandsworth Road tube station (Overground line);
○ 7 min walk - Queenstown Road train station (South Western Railway);
○ 1 - 5 min to different bus stops.
○ one of the greenest area in London, full of parks and open spaces;
○ Clapham is famous for boutique shops, high-street favourites and a number of bakeries, bars and brilliant
○ 5 min walk to Battersea or Clapham Common parks;
○ 24/7 busses and trains within 20 min access to the central London.
*PLEASE REPLY WITH MOVING DATE AND WHATSAPP CONTACT NUMBER*
Virtual video tour available upon request.
- £1,850 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent