Modern NEW Double room (Broadband+Bills included)
Available Now! A furnished double room in a BRAND NEW modern contemporary 2-bedroom apartment.
It is a beautiful double room fully furnished with soft, deep luxurious carpet, a double bed with top quality mattress, a wardrobe, a chest of draws and bedside tables. Completed with table lamp and high gloss white wooden blinds and blackout curtains for a contemporary feel.. See full apartment video above.
Other Benefits include:
- Residents only landscaped courtyard
- Super Fast Unlimited Broadband
- Shared Living Room
- On Street Parking with restrictions on weekdays (Mon-Fri free from 4pm to 8am) (Sat and Sun free)
- Floor to ceiling windows providing lots of natural light
- Contemporary and Modern fixtures and fittings throughout
- Hot water
- Integrated appliances including a brand new dish washer
- Only 1 professional, friendly, easy going, considerate, clean and tidy flatmate
The Area. - Right in the middle of Colindale and Mill Hill, there are plenty of places to get things done around here. Commanding a fantastic location, you can enjoy excellent variety of amenities and leisure facilities from great restaurants such as Taco Bell, Bang Bang, Wagamama.. 24 hours Asda, Sainsbury's Local, Tesco Express. There are a lot of green areas for running and nice walks. RAF museum is 5 minutes walk.
Transport Links. - Colindale station on the Norther Line is short walk away getting you to Moorgate in 35 (from the station). Mill Hill Broadway is also close-by, from there you can get the Thameslink to West Hampstead, Kings Cross International, Farringdon, Elephant & Castle etc.
About me - I'm a 35 year old male working in the IT industry. I consider myself to be easy going, laid back, friendly, down-to-earth. A considerate person that is clean and tidy, I respect other people's privacy.
Ideal Flatmate - Ideally a likeminded professional. Someone that'd treat the apartment like their's, which means, considerations for neighbours in the other apartments within the building, clean and tidy, considerate and responsible. A friendly flatmate willing to have the occasional banter/catch-up over drinks.
Viewings - Happy to do viewings Mon-Sun from 8am to 9pm. Please be advised that SpareRoom referencing would be used to complete identity and affordability checks before the room can be taken.
Sadly no D S S
Please NO Agents
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, reading, gym, art, films, movies, drinking, philosophy, chilling, it, hanging out, shows
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord