Mon to Fri - En-suite in Zone 1..Walk to the City!
Please READ this bit.
**** This room is currently for Monday to Friday occupancy only initially. I. e the room is not available on weekends ****
I have a large double room with private bathroom adjacent in a private new build development.
It is available from November as my absolutely amazing housemate is moving in with his boyfriend in Barcelona, I'm gutted to see him go but very happy for him as well!
The flat is surrounded on two sides by a park with good transport links:
- Bus stop to the city 1min walk
- Kennington tube (Northern Line) 12-15min walk
- Elephant & Castle tube (Bakerloo line) 8-10min walk
- Elephant and Castle Train Station (Thameslink) 8-10min walk
- Waterloo / London Bridge / Tower Bridge all 20mins walk
- The City / St Pauls / The Strand / Westminster all 35min walk
The room is dual aspect with both windows facing onto an orchard in Nursery Row park (very quiet for Zone 1)
It is fully furnished with:
- Underfloor heating
- Double ottoman bed with built-in storage
- Wardrobe x 1
- Chest of drawers x 3
- Bedside table x 2
- Full-length Mirror
- Desk and Chair
- Parking is available by applying for a permit
The main bathroom is exclusively available to the occupant/s of the room and has a bath with shower over it as well as underfloor heating and water softener (no limescale!)
There is a large kitchen/diner which is fully equipped and leads onto a large balcony which also looks over the park and is South East Facing.
The lounge has a 65" TV with surround sound and BT TV including BT Sport, Netflix, and Amazon Prime.
In terms of things to do:
- Mercato Metropolitano (a great street food venue) is 10mins walk away but will be moving even closer soon
- Bermondsey Street which is full of great restaurants is about 15mins.
- Borough Market is 20mins walk
- Maltby Street Market is 20mins walk
- South Bank is 20mins walk
I'm a contract Business Analyst currently working from home permanently at the moment (this is unlikely to change) for 6 months, but then I will likely be working away from 2 weeks a month.
I tend to chill out Monday to Wednesday and go to the gym, have a few beers or go out for dinner on Thursday night and then weekends will often revolve around watching some rugby, finding some live music or comedy and exploring London or seeing friends and family on the South Coast.
- £850 pcm (double/en suite)
- 01 Nov 2020
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- reading, gym, films, football, fitness, gigs, rugby, live music, comedy, technology
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord