Cosy Flat in the Heart of Clerkenwell
Cosy, beautifully designed and inspirational flat with a mezzanine floor (ideal as a sleeping and working area) in Clerkenwell.
The apartment benefits from large windows, a lovely view of the Old sessions house and a green square next to it, wooden flooring throughout, contemporary kitchen, modern bathroom suite. The property is offered furnished and is situated just minutes from Farringdon and Angel Tube St and offers easy access to the City.
Furnished and available from November
- designer high-quality finish
- spectacular high ceilings
- exposed brickwork, brilliant look
- imposing 3x period windows (south-west) facing one of Clerkenwell's most picturesque squares
- spacious, very bright, airy with bags of character
- boosts charming period features
- available soon
Bills are on the top of the advertised rent, 5 weeks damage deposit.
Renting directly from the landlord.
Local amenities are on your doorstep with a large supermarket, bars, and restaurants to the west in Holborn which leads to Covent Garden with its famous Piazza and shops of all types. There are the new shops and restaurants at New Street Square off Fetter Lane. Clerkenwell has a wealth of bars and restaurants including those on St John Street and Smithfields and the day market on Leather Lane that is fast becoming a center for street food. Russell Square and the recently renovated Brunswick center is to the north while the river Thames is to the south with easy access to the South Bank.
NO AGENTS PLEASE
£345 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord