✨2 Large Dble Rooms @ Liverpool Street 📍
Two big and bright double rooms in a lovely three bedroom flat in Central London.
🚊📍 Location: the flat is less than 4 mins from Farringdon Tube Station and Chancery Tube Station. Less than 10 mins away from Central London and Holborn, these rooms are definitely steals.
The flat is fully furnished and managed. All utensils are provided except for linen and bedding. You will share the eat-in kitchen and the bathroom with the other flatmates. The flat has no living room.
💵 Price :
- Room B (single use only): £225 pw (225*52/12= 975.00pcm). Available NOW - rent payable monthly.
- Room B (for couples) : £245 pw (245*52/12 = 1061.67 pcm) - available from NOW - rent payable monthly.
- Room C (single use) : £255 pw (255*52/12 = 1105 pcm)
- Room C (for couples) : £265 pw (265*52/12 = 1148.33 pcm) - available from 31/08 - rent payable monthly.
‼ All bills are included. No agency fees. No deposit.
We do not charge any deposit but when moving in you pay the first month rent and prepay the last month of rent of your agreement.
🔍 If you want to find more about us or have a look at the other rooms we offer, please google "Regent's Park Residential".
📲 If you are interested in one of our room, please send us your WhatsApp number and we will send you a recent video of the flat. We can also arrange a video call or a physical viewing.
💬 We also speak Italian, French and Spanish.
Sebastian, Mario & Janai
- £225 pw (double)
- £255 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent