Our all Female Aussie House has 3 Double Rooms now
Available to move in Today and a choice of 3 Double Rooms - we are preferably looking for up to 3 other Females for our fully furnished double rooms in our Aussie/ Kiwi House in prime location millionaires road in safe upmarket location of Golders Green: large TV lounge, wifi broadband, garden, sky tv, sky movies and Netflix..
We are really looking for another Female Housemate if possible, to join our lovely all Aussie, Kiwi home sharing with 2 other social and professional kiwis.
This truly is home from home and you will never feel lonely in our lovely House.
* BONUSES - At the house we have: Sky TV with all the Film channels, Netflix, WiFi internet Broadband, Council Tax, Water, TV Licence.
* The houses in this road sell for over one million pounds!
* Choice of 3 Fully furnished Double Rooms.
* Large TV Lounge with Sky TV and Netflix, DVD Player & 2 Sofas where we all meet, eat and chat, it is a great friendly house and truly home from home.
* Fully fitted modern kitchen with all facilities, washing machine, dryer, microwave, fridges & freezers, cutlery, plates, saucepans etc.
* Great location just minutes walk to Golders Green Tube & massive Bus Station, 10 minutes walk to LA Fitness Gym, Brent Cross Shopping Mall, 24 hour Tescos Supermarket and 4 minutes walk to the 113 bus stop to central london
* Hampstead Heath is 5 minutes away, Camden Town and Finchley Road and West Hampstead and the o2 Centre full of restaurants and cinemas are just about 15 minutes away!
* The Park & Tennis Courts are opposite.
* The choice of 3 Double Rooms are not suitable for couples, and are just £135 a Week including all the bills and a larger double Room is £140 a week.
* Great location just minutes walk to Golders Green or Brent Cross Tube Stations on the Northern Line, 24 hour Tescos Supermarket and 4 minutes walk to the 113 bus stop to Central London and the West End and all the 24 hour Night Buses
Bus Number: 113 for Central London and the West End and Oxford Street is just 4 minutes walk away.
Golders Green is an affluent neighbourhood, serviced by the Edgware Branch of the Northern Line. The tube station is just a few minutes walk from our front door and it takes only 10 minutes to travel to Camden Town, 20 min to Tottenham Court Road or 26 min to Bank or Waterloo from here.
Just around the corner from our house is Golders Green Road, a buzzing shopping street peppered with caffes and restaurants, Starbucks, Neros, Costa Coffee, LA Fitness Gym, Tesco Supermarket, Sainsburys, all the Banks, Oriental food markets and a number of boutiques too. If you tire of those you can browse among the 100+ shops of the massive Brent Cross Shopping Mall, which is only one stop on the tube or about 17 minutes walk away.
If this sounds like your kind of place, please get in touch by replying on this site, and we would prefer another female please.
* Due to my Work please can you message or text us rather than call - this is a special "home from home" and we are keen to have a fellow housemate who will respect our home - some of us are from Melbourne, Australia so we are keen to know if you are from our City too - please message us though this website with some information about yourself, and how long you want to stay and what work you do, thanks.
As i am busy at work it may be hard to answer phone calls, so please add me on WhatsApp or send an SMS message please.
- £135 pw (double)
- £135 pw (double)
- £140 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 5 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- New Zealander
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord