Double room with privet bathroom
As a benefit of the room is a bathroom for use by one tenant only. 3 minutes to Westcombe Hill Station. This refurbished property in Greenwich, a quiet residential suburb with plenty of local shops and good transport links into central London.
Room 4 - £715 pm (Available 04.01.2020)
This first floor double room has large triple wardrobe,2 bed side tables, double bed, desk, chair and wall mounted TV. The room comes with a bathroom for 1 person use only.
The property consists of a very large kitchen a dinning space, large garden, free-view and WiFi included. Along with the 6 large double room with 6 bathrooms (5 en-suites).
-serviced by bus 108 and 422 towards North Greenwich underground,
-20 mins by train into London Bridge,
-3 mins walk from Westcombe Park station.
- a local shop is across the street
- M&S Blackheath Simply Food
- 0.7 mile to Millennium Leisure Park with IMAX cinema
- IKEA Greenwich
- one underground stop to Greenwich Shopping Park
- less then 1 mile to famous Greenwich Park with a lot of attractions, shops, street market
- for activities you have numbers of fitness classes as yoga or Pilates
- Gym is within walking distance
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £715 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 36
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent