1 bedroom flat in Hackney Wick with balcony
This lovely 1 bedroom purpose built flat - let by a private landlord - is ideal for a couple. It's on the 7th floor of a modern development in fashionable Hackney Wick and boasts amazing views across the Olympic Park, Victoria Park and Canary Wharf.
The property is available to move into from 8th November.
* 1 bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* 1 bathroom with bath and shower
* Kitchen/living room space with oven, dishwasher and washing machine
* Balcony with amazing views of London
* Super fast Hyperoptic full fibre internet (150MB, can be upgraded to 1GB if required)
* Lots of storage space in the flat including Dyson hoover and iron
* Access to communal bike sheds
* 1 min walk to large convenience store, Neapolitan pizza restaurant, bike shop and cafe on Felstead Street
* 7 minute walk to Hackney Wick station, 20 minute walk to Stratford
* 20 minute walk to Westfield
* 7 minute walk to the Olympic Park
* 5 minute walk to Victoria Park
The flat was built in 2008 and is incredibly energy efficient; hot water and heating bills are minimal and work out at around £8 a month.
It is provided unfurnished; there is a small dining table and four chairs from Made currently in the flat that can be left if you want.
Rent includes super-fast internet (150MB Hyperoptic line), with no other bills included.
£1,350 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord