Spacious 2 bedroomed (1 double+1single)flat in NW3
Finchley Road, Frognal NW3
Very spacious 2 bedroomed top floor flat. The property benefits from having a large and bright reception room with full length large windows and an ideal decorative order that is suitable for professional sharers:
The property comprises:
* A very good sized reception room with a viewing balcony,
* 1 large double bedroom with built-in wall to wall wardrobes,
* 1 single bedroom
* Very good sized recently fitted separate kitchen,
* Extremely large storage room adjoining to kitchen,
* Fully tiled modern roomy bathroom with shower attachment,
* The property also provides gas/ch, washing/m, lots of storage spaces
* Access to an extensive communal garden.
* Off-street parking available in the communal garden.
The property is very well positioned in West Hampstead on a quite residential road. Frognal is a lovely residential road that is only few-minutes to Finchley Road Underground Station (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines). This great residential area close to both amenities of Finchley Road and Hampstead.
Minimum Contract: 6 months
*****pls kindly note*********
If you wish to use Anne’s mobile phone to reply to this ad, please send a text with the area name and rent of the property (pls also add your own name) since she is unable to take most of the calls. Thank you!
- Flat to rent
- NW3 (Area info)
Finchley Road Station
(0-5 minutes walk)
- London Rail and Tube services map
- £365 pw (whole property)
- This advert is for a 2 bed flat and is not available by the room. Why not buddy up ? Find potential buddy ups to share this property with Find out more »
|Double room||£215 pw|
|Single room||£150 pw|
|Minimum term||6 months|
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent