1st Floor Self Contained Studio Flat - Herne Hill
- First Floor Self Contained Studio Flat
- Total Privacy
- Quiet Location
- Separate Kitchen & Bathroom
- High Ceilings
- Gas Central Heating
- Herne Hill Station within walking distance
- Brixton only 1 stop away or a 16 min Walk
- Local shops within walking distances
- ARLA Protected Agency
The property comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge/bedroom, separate fitted kitchen with appliances, including, fridge/freezer, washing machine and electric oven and hob. A fully tiled shower room with toilet & basin. The studio apartment further benefits from, laminate flooring throughout & furniture.
This flat is presented furnished and is ideal for flat sharers commuting to and from Central London for work purpose.
The neighbourhood is a hidden gem, combining the urban and the rural. A much-loved park, a popular Sunday market and a quick commute into central London combine to make the south London suburb of Herne Hill a popular neighbourhood with families and young professionals alike.
Herne Hill’s shopping centre is along Half Moon Lane, in Railton Road by the station, and along Dulwich, Norwood and Milkwood Roads. With the exception of branches of PizzaExpress, Tesco Express and Sainsbury’s Local, all of the outlets are independent.
There are plenty of coffee shops, many doubling up as delicatessens, such as The Parlour, Mimosa, The Roome and Sesami. Dugard & Daughters is a butcher and deli.
- Entrance Hallway – Entry Phone
- open plan Living Room/Bedroom - 3.7m (12’1ft) X 3.3m (10’8ft) - Roller Blind, Wood Flooring, 3 Seater Sofa Bed, 5 Drawer Chest & Wall Shelf
- Separate Kitchen 1- 3.3m (10’8ft) X 1.5m (5’0ft) - Floor Tiles, Gas Hob, Electric Oven & Wall Units
- Separate Bathroom - 1.4m (4’6ft) x 1.4m (4’6ft) Lino, Toilet, Basin, Mirror, Shower Rail & Curtain.
- Hallway - Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine
Herne Hill is five miles from central London with Loughborough Junction and Camberwell to the north; East Dulwich and Dulwich to the east; Tulse Hill to the south and Brixton to the west.
Herne Hill has trains to Victoria which take less than 10 minutes and Thameslink trains to Blackfriars in 14 minutes, to Farringdon in 20 minutes and St Pancras in 25 minutes. Nearby North Dulwich station has trains to London Bridge which take 17 minutes.
There are useful buses — the No 68 goes to Euston via Covent Garden and Holborn and the No 3 goes to Oxford Circus via Westminster and Piccadilly Circus. The numbers 3, 37, 196 and 322 all go to Brixton, where some commuters pick up the Victoria line Tube.
Herne Hill station is in Zone 2 and an annual travelcard costs £1,296. North Dulwich station is in Zone 3 and the annual travelcard is £1,520.
South Eastern: (Victoria to Orpington Line) Victoria, Brixton, Herne Hill, West Dulwich, Sydenham Hill, Penge East, Kent House, Beckenham Junction, Shortlands, Bromley South, Bickley, Petts Wood, Orpington.
Thameslink: (Luton to Sutton Via Wimbledon Line) Trains start from Luton and serve Luton Airport Parkway and St Albans City. Then Radlett, Elstree & Borehamwood, Mill Hill Broadway, Hendon, Cricklewood, West Hampstead, Kentish Town, St Pancras International, Farringdon, City Thameslink, Blackfriars, Elephant & Castle, Loughborough Junction, Herne Hill, Tulse Hill, Streatham, Tooting, Haydons Road, Wimbledon, Wimbledon Chase, South Merton, Morden South, St Helier, Sutton Common, West Sutton, Sutton. Trains then continue back towards Central London and St Alban's City via Mitcham Junction.
Thameslink: (St Albans to Sutton Via Mitcham Junction Line) St Albans City, Radlett, Elstree & Borehamwood, Mill Hill Broadway, Hendon, Cricklewood, West Hampstead, Kentish Town, St Pancras International, Farringdon, City Thameslink, Blackfriars, Elephant & Castle, Loughborough Junction, Herne Hill, Tulse Hill, Streatham, Mitcham Eastfields, Mitcham Junction, Hackbridge, Carshalton, Sutton. Trains then continue back towards Central London and Luton via Wimbledon.
COST & FEES:
- Move-in cost - £800 (Rent in advance) + £923.07 (5 Weeks Security Deposit) = £1723.07 (Total move-in cost).
- Council Tax - Lambeth Council- This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
- Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term) 1 Month rent in advance & 5 Weeks security deposit
- Important Notice: Maximum of 1 Occupant only
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment.
£800 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent