Wk fr home? Upmarket flat-Stunning studio rms-
If you are looking for an upmarket independent flat share with enormous amounts of space and ideal for transport, look no further!
PRICES ARE FOR ONE PERSON ONLY, IF YOU ARE A COUPLE PLEASE ADD £250pm TO THE PRICES SHOWN
3 Double Rooms in Luxury Flat share
(3 rooms in total) £875-1200 INCL ALL BILLS & CLEANING
Please add £75pm (ie. total £950pm +) towards ALL BILLS to be included:
- Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water, Own TV,
- Internet: Virgin Media Fibre Optic
- Weekly cleaner
- New Luxury Double bed
- Wall mounted Toshiba Smart 40" TV in each room
- Wall Mirrors
- Plenty of storage (two enormous fitted wardrobes)
- Separate private bathroom
- Beautiful Leather Chesterfield sofas
The FLAT is an interior designed maisonette on 2nd and 3rd floors:
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer)
- Outstanding stunning living room with balcony and views over Highgate woods
- There is a beautiful enormous fully fitted bathroom and one of the rooms has an ensuite bathroom
- Electric glass roof light opening onto a large roof terrace with incredible views over London.
- Lovely upmarket Highgate Village is a 10 minute walk away
(Village Pubs, Coffee bars galore, Kenwood House and Park - English Heritage site)
- Walking distance to Muswell Hill Village
- Ideal for lovely Highgate Woods
- 5 minutes walk to Highgate tube station (open 24 hours fri/sat eves)
- 5 minute walk to Highgate Tube Station on the Northern Line (20 mins to Leicester Square/Bank)
The beauty of the place is that It doesn't feel far out at all. It's in a really lovely area, next to the park, Muswell Hill is walking distance and West End/City is easy to get to.
- Excellent bus links to the West End, Old Street/Shoreditch, Islington, Camden, London Bridge, Bank.
10 mins short bus ride to Muswell Hill or Crouch End for all the shopping and nightlife and cinema attractions.
- Residents permits available
MORE ABOUT THE SPACE:
- Refurbished to extremely high standard
- Stylish bedrooms newly decorated with Upmarket furniture
- New luxury carpets
- Built in wardrobes provide ample storage
- Wall mounted 40" HD Smart TV's with Freeview in every bedroom
- Fast Internet throughout the property
- Double glazed windows
- Powerful boiler means that two showers at once can be used with no reduction in water pressure
- Never run out of hot water and never have to wait for a shower again
- Central heating with powerful radiators in each room/hallway of the house
- Each radiator has individual thermostats meaning that you can control and set your own preferred temperature
- Smoke Alarms to every room
- New electrical rewiring and safety circuits
- Video entryphone
- Beautiful secure double glazed windows throughout
- Locks on every bedroom door
You will be sharing with like-minded upmarket smart professionals.
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN/We will need:
- 1 month's rent as deposit
- One month's rent
- Confirmation of employment (study) and ID.
**To save time please feel free to call or text the landlord to discuss your situation and ask any questions.
£1,125 pcm(NOW LET)
- £875 pcm (double)
£1,025 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 34
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord