Double room by the canal - short let
We are two professional females, who are looking for someone to fill a room for a short let of 5 months in Homerton/Hackney Wick.
The flat is on the second floor, fully furnished with shared, spacious open plan living room/kitchen. This space opens out onto a balcony that overlooks the canal and Hackney Marshes. The flat has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is underfloor heating, double glazed windows, and fast broadband internet.
The building also has a roof terrace with 360 degree views of the Hackney Marshes, a 24hr concierge, access to a free resident’s only gym and secure bicycle storage.
Your room will be the second largest with double floor to ceiling windows, a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a shared bathroom with one other housemate.
We are looking for a clean, respectful person who is looking for a short-term lease. We are both sociable and enjoy cooking meals together, watching telly and playing board-games. We are also both very busy and respect each other’s space and downtime. We are an LGBTQ+ friendly household.
Local amenities include:
• Local groceries and convenience stores, including one at the bottom of the apartment block
• Lots of local restaurants and pubs
• Nature surrounding the entire building, plenty of parks to wander through
• Approx. 10 minutes from Victoria Park
• Approx. 15minutes from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
• Approx. 30-minute walk to Stratford Westfield.
• 10-minute walk to both Homerton Station and Hackney Wick Overground Stations
• Numerous buses including 236, 276, 308, 388, W15, 425, 488 and more
• About 30-minute walk to Stratford Station
• Rent is £750.00 per month
• Deposit £750.00 and references
• All bills + Broadband + council tax is approx £90.00 per month
• Available 4th October although this may be flexible.
Please drop us a message telling us a little about you if you're interested.
Skye and Jenny
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 5 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 33 to 37
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate