Bright Modern Double with Private Bathroom
*** Available 1 - 30 June 2020 ***
• 1 month - £825 rent + £125 bills.
• Weekly - £195 rent + £35 bills.
• Feel free to drop me a message with any questions. James.
• A bright double room in a modern two bedroom apartment (offered furnished or unfurnished).
• Fully fitted kitchen with large fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Private bathroom.
• Large balcony overlooking the river.
• Large private roof terrace overlooking Alexandra Palace.
• On-site gym with steam room and sauna.
• 24hr Concierge service.
• Gated underground car park.
• Bills are £125pcm and include all utilities, council tax, broadband and a regular cleaner.
Hornsey station (5 min walk) going to:
• Moorgate (20 mins)
• Old street (16 mins)
• Highbury & Islington (10 mins)
• Kings Cross (10mins)
• Finsbury Park (4 mins)
Turnpike Lane (Piccadilly line) - 10 min walk.
Buses to Muswell Hill, Archway station and Kings Cross nearby.
• Alexandra park (2 min walk)
• Priory park (5 min walk)
• Large Sainsbury’s (2 min walk)
• Hornsey high street - Shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs (4 min walk)
• Crouch End Broadway (10 min walk)
• Wood Green high road - large shopping centre, cinemas (10 min wlk)
I’m a 34 year old digital marketing exec working in Moorgate. I like to exercise, cook and socialise with friends. I’m ideally looking for someone who’s party days are behind them and are looking to live in a clean, tidy and respectful flat.
• A deposit of one month's rent is required in advance.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
- £825 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 1 month
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate