Private bathroom 2min walk from station £747
**Very clean & tidy flatmates**
——- No couples allowed please ———-
Large Double Room 2min walk from station
Very modern house, with 5 bathroom - 2mins walk from station.
- 6 Month SHORT-TERM Contracts.
- With the option to extend.
BILLS ARE ALL INCLUSIVE.
- Gas Bill
- Electric Bill
- Council Tax Bill
- Water Bill
- SUPER FAST Virgin Media WiFi BROADBAND.
No worries! We have all your essentials covered to make
your transition as smooth as possible. All these appliances and more can be found in your kitchen.
———— No Couples allowed please ————
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE:
- Double bed mattress
- Study Desk & Chair
- Chest of 2 Drawers/bedside cabinet
-- - PROPERTY LOCATION -- -
- Great transport links:
- Seven Kings 0.1 miles (2 mins walk)
- Great connections and shopping at Westfield are close by.
- Local amenities include; Tesco, 'The Gym', ATMs, corner shops, post office, parks, fast food and restaurants and much more.
---- ROOMS AVAILABLE----
Large double bedroom en-suite £747incl. of bills) - Available
For your chosen room, you will need:-
* 1 Month rent
* £250 DEPOSIT
No Agents or Canvassers.
No Pets, No Children, No DSS.
-- -- -- -- Text me for Immediate Viewing-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Provide The Following Details When Contacting Please!
- Type of tenant you are (single or couple)
- Budget per month
- Your move in date
- Your Occupation
- Your Age
- Your Mobile Number
£765 pcm(NOW LET)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- £775 pcm (double/en suite)
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
£750 pcm(NOW LET)
£695 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord