1 Bedroom Luxurious Apartments, No Agents Fees
- No Fees
- One Bedroom, One Bathroom
- Resident communal space (inclusive of Work Pods, Hot Desk Stations, Kid Zone)
- Cinema Room.
- 3 minutes walk From Ilford Station
- Easy Reach of Liverpool Street and The City
- Parking Available: £150 Extra if required
Harvey W James is pleased to present this luxury one bedroom, one bathroom apartment located only a moments's walk from Ilford TFL Rail station, and this spectacular development offers a high standard of living with fast, simple access into Stratford, Liverpool Street, Canary Wharf & Central London.
With our industrial warehouse style Reception and resident communal space, Pioneer Point really is Ilford’s most recognisable landmark for newcomers by train or car. Pioneer Point is made over two towers. North Tower containing 31 floors and the South Tower containing 23 floors. Totalling 294 apartments over the two towers.
Other benefits include a beautiful 70' private cinema, an entertainment suite (to host birthday parties, dinner with friends, events and can be booked at no extra cost), a play area for kids, a game hub (includes a Pool table, Sony PlayStation, board games) and a workspace with hot desks (business centre and workspace if you wanted to work or study from home.
The building does also contains a spacious The Gym Group fitness centre (membership not included).
This flat is presented fully furnished and is ideal for commuting to and from Central London for work purpose. This property is a 3 mins walk from Ilford Station, which allows you to travel to Stratford Station in 9 mins by train and travelling to Liverpool Street Station in 15 Minutes making it an ideal location for commuters
Register your interest today!
- Lounge/Dining Area- Sofa with cushions, Footstool, Media unit, Dining table with chairs and Coffee table
- Kitchen- Dishwasher, Washer-dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Oven and Hob
- Bedroom 1- Wardrobes, Chest of Drawers, Bedside tables with lamps, Blinds, Double bed and mattress
Ilford Lane - Ilford Lane is an Aladdin's cave tucked away in the south of the district. It’s perfect for anyone who wants a different shopping experience from the usual high streets and malls
I –Scene Complex - The I-Scene Complex and inside is Bollywood Bowling. You can have a go at ten-pin bowling or visit The Bollywood Grill restaurant. It’s hosted everyone from local Indian-lovers to celebrities. The vast menu features authentic Indian dishes and live entertainment at weekends adds to the atmosphere!
Valentines Park - Valentines Park is Ilford’s largest formal park. It’s about 125 acres in size and has a listed mansion with a walled kitchen garden and ornate landscaped gardens which originated in the late 17th Century.
- Ilford station (Zone 4) is 3 mins walk, which is served by the TFL rail offering east access to Stratford Station(15 mins) and Liverpool Street Station.
- The North Circular Road( A406) moments away from the peoperty is a ring road around Central London in England. It runs from Chiswick in the west to Woolwich in the east, and connects the various suburbs in the area, including Ealing, Willesden, Wembley, Finchley, Southgate, Edmonton, Woodford, Ilford, and Barking
The Cost & Fees:
Move in cost - £1325 (Rent in advance) + £1528.85 (Security Deposit) = £2853.85 (Total move in cost)
Utilities:- Their aim is to ensure that moving into Pioneer Point is a straightforward experience, thanks to a no-nonsense "One-Bill" billing system. (Payable separately)
The One Bill includes, at a set charge per month- Broadband, Electricity, Heating, Hot & Cold Water:-
£172 per calendar month
Council Tax - £135.53 per calendar month - This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term) 1 Months rent in advance & 5-weeks security deposit
Underground Parking- Is subject to availability, cost per month £150
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
£1,325 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent