Modern, Luxury, Fantastically clean Ensuite Rooms
**No guest overnight stays allowed**
***No couples allowed***
Stylish ensuite private rooms in a Victorian 'Villa' style building in the heart of Goodmayes. The property is ideally located next to Goodmayes TFL Rail station on the Crossrail line, minutes from the main market street and a lovely Edwardian-era park. We're three stops away from Liverpool Street and about a thirty-minute train journey to Canary Wharf, Oxford Circus and Central London in general.
All bills are included - gas, water, electricity, council tax, broadband. Also included in the price will be weekly room cleaning and changing bed linen. Washing facilities available for extra cost.
Room 1 - £850/month
Room 2 - £900/month
Room 3 - £950/month
Room 4 - £1000/month
Regarding the location, you have almost everything within walking distance - this includes:
- Park (Goodmayes Park) - offering a variety of sports facilities, including:
Bowling Green, Cricket pitches for hire, Children's Play Area, Cycle Circuit, Football pitches for hire, Outdoor Gym, Parkour Obstacle hub, Play Tennis for Free
- Supermarkets (Tesco Extra, Lidl, Iceland, Sainsbury's)
- Shops (Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse)
- Pubs and Restaurants (Nando’s, Harvester, Eva Hart)
- Café’s (Costa, Gigi’s, Tesco Café)
- McDonalds, KFC
- Gym (Energise Health Club for Women, The Gym Chadwell Heath)
- £850 pcm (double/en suite)
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- £950 pcm (double/en suite)
- £1,000 pcm (double/en suite)
- 15 Jul 2020
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord