Bright Ensuite Double bedroom w/private patio
Peaceful, clean & spacious en-suite double room in Kensal Green to rent from June 1st (single occupancy | £950, bills included).
- Tastefully decorated shared kitchen and living room, open plan and very welcoming
- Fully Furnished
- Large private patio connected to the bedroom for the new flatmate
- All bills Included - Gas, Electricity, WIFI, Water and Council Tax
It’s only me living in the flat so there are 2 flatmates total. I am not the owner but have been in the apartment for 8 ½ years now.
I am a French and American future trends forecaster working in fashion. I also have a cat, an 18 year old who sleeps a lot but makes the home feel even more homely.
I am looking to welcome a new housemate to share this wonderful flat located on College road. Your room is at the end of the apartment, giving you independence and a sense of your own private space when you need it.
It is super cosy and people love it, especially those who are writers or students because the room gets so much light. It has been perfect for people working from home too as it overlooks the gardens, it adds to the quality of life. Plus my current flatmate who is going back to the USA has really been enjoying her private patio space where she has been doing her yoga lessons, reading or having meetings.
This fully furnished bedroom has a wide double bed and gets lovely natural light. It also has ample storage with a big wardrobe, a chest of drawers and 2 smaller drawer units under the desk. The desk is a really good size too. It has nice bright windows. The whole apartment faces gardens so always feels like an escape away from the bustling London. We have super fast optical fibre internet so we are still very well connected!
The flat offers a nice communal kitchen. It’s great if you like cooking/baking and is connected to a living room area as an open plan space. We have a welcoming dining area on one side, and on the other side we have the TV, coffee table and large couch.
I am searching for someone clean, easy-going, respectful of other people’s space but also down for a friendly chat and the occasional dinner/movie night.
As a flatmate, you will be responsible for cleaning your space and keeping the communal spaces clean as well, so I am looking for someone serious and reliable.
The property management company looks after the flat really well if and whenever there is a problem. They are quick and reliable, communication has always been easy and straightforward. The building itself has a communal garden and a large communal rooftop balcony as well.
A few other things I have loved about living in the apartment and the area which is really a perfect location just next to Kensal Rise and Notting Hill are:
- Shops, pubs and restaurants are all located less than 5 minutes by walk, with also the essential late-night corner shops, very large Sainsburys and Tesco nearby. The apartment as it is located on a wonderful spot of College road with lovely shops and cafes (facing l’Angolo).
- It's really well connected to all areas of London::
- 7-min walk from Kensal Rise Station (Overground)
- 5-min walk from Kensal Green Station (Bakerloo + Overground)
- Great bus connections
- 20-min from Oxford street and Euston
- There’s a bike rack in the building
- We have a washer dryer
For sports and outdoors activities, the flat is in walking distance to Queen’s Park and other local parks. It is also at a 5 minute walk from the Willesden Sport centre and a 10-min walk from Moberley Sports Centre with clubs, classes and pool, plus the area hosts a wide variety of gyms and yoga studios.
I have loved living in this flat for now over 8 years and if all of the above sounds good to you I would be happy to schedule a viewing, even if it’s virtual to start. Get in touch and I’ll be happy to hear more about you!
- £950 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 4 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, art, gardening, nature, design, news
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate